“Lightworker Sensitivity” (are toxins in the world affecting us differently)

I noticed as I progressed more in my Reiki and Intuitive work, something else was happening to my body.
And I have read it is something that seems to happen to a lot of those who deal in the light.
Chemicals, chemical smells, cleaners, paints, any toxic substances seem to affect me more intensely now.
It is hard for me to make my husband understand, when he doesn’t smell anything, and I have a horrible headache or burning eyes when I am exposed to substances.
This was a problem with a house full of animals. I used to rely on the Lysol bottle or the bleach container as my run to germ killer.
And I used to spend a lot of days affected by the fumes.
Having birds poses another problem. I cannot burn any scented candles. I cannot cook in any non stick pans, for the smells released if they are overheated, are toxic. If the smells released are toxic, what does cooking our food in them every day release….we all aren’t Julia Child, things burn, things overheat.
Now, I swear by vinegar. I love it. Something you can clean with and also eat is a winner in my book. I also use steam.
I try to steer away from any chemical environments, but it is very difficult. A few months ago, I walked into a large crafts store where a class was being taught. The minute I entered the door, the smell hit me. I had to leave, just trying to run through the aisles to purchase what I needed was too much for me. Of course, my husband didn’t smell anything.
I use essential oils now to combat pests, and bugs, especially in the summer season. But even essential oils can affect strongly if too much or too potent a dose is used. They are extremely strong, a little goes a long way.

I wonder if any other lightworkers are having this sensitivity as well. And I wonder if this sensitivity influences the way toxins in food are affecting our bodies, more than ever now. I find it very interesting, there are more dark things in this world than negative energy. Perhaps our bodies are trying to tell us to release both.

Please share if you are a lightworker and find this to be true.

Namaste,

Shirl

Advertisements

About sknobloch

I am an Author, Artist, and Reiki Master and Intuitive Counselor, offering energy and guidance sessions on people and beloved pet companions. I divide my time between a Northern NJ suburb of Manhattan and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. I enjoy pursuing paranormal explorations in this uniquely haunted town. Read more about me at www.briarrosereiki.com and http://shirlknoblochwillowfineartprintsandphotography.zenfolio.com/ All writings and photos © Shirl Knobloch.......no unauthorized copying or use permitted without written permission from the author and photographer, Shirl Knobloch.
This entry was posted in "Metaphysical Intentions", A Writer's Blog, Animal Communication, Being a Psychic Intuitive, Life Musings from a Reiki Master and Intuitive Animal Communicator, Lightworkers, Memories of a Baby Boomer, Observations about life from a Reiki Master and owner of a Civil War farmhouse and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to “Lightworker Sensitivity” (are toxins in the world affecting us differently)

  1. Kirsty Hermiston says:

    Hi, Yes I have noticed an increase to my sensitivity. I have always been more sensitive than others, but as the energies are shifting around us as well as within it poses are more substantial change. I am finding it hard to go to stores such as Walmart. I walk around and feel the chemically treated foods, clothes, and toys are to much now. I get dizzy if I have to many gmo foods.

  2. Melissa says:

    oh I am definitely having this going on- I
    smell what no one else is smelling and it is really crazy. I have had to move on a plane because I could smell the gentlemen in front of me – and it made me sick. Every single day I carry ginger slices with me because I get sick daily with smells that over power me. I am fairly new to this( this year) and I am wondering if this is here to stay or will it calm down.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s